Sunday, December 26, 2010


Tan Hua


"She none of one steps back,
I with what want to back!"
Yesterday, reporter and many crowds all advised him:"Do not keep Zhao like this".The reporter has following dialogue with him.
Reporter:Give up is also a kind of choice, back one-step boundless as the sea and sky.Don,t you wish to back an one step?
Tan Hua:She none of one steps back, I with what want to back!
Reporter:Men and women is feelings is very delicate, didn,t you feel to do to have a little "is pressing Fan" like this?
Tan Hua:I didn,t harass her family, didn,t even kill her viewpoint and activity and at most sit in silence a protest on the whole.
Reporter:All say that the melon that is strong to twist isn,t sweet, even if as a result like what you expected, are you happy?
Tan Hua:These matter I take no account of, the matter that I have to do now, be want to wait she to say matter to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment